LG Electronics USA, Inc. HR Generalist in Alpharetta, Georgia
Location Alpharetta, Georgia
Department (Org 2) NAHR Business Support S20460
Job Requisition 22007
At LG we make products and services that make lives better, easier and happier through increased functionality and fun. Put simply, we offer the latest innovations to make “Life Good” – from home appliances, consumer electronics, vehicle components and mobile communications to business innovations in digital signage, air conditioning, solar and LED lighting. As a global leader, we strive for greatness in product leadership, market leadership and people leadership to realize our growth strategies.
We offer an environment that enables colleagues to demonstrate their capabilities, focus on their work and create value. At LG, you're encouraged to take a creative and individual approach to challenges with strong emphasis placed on performance and skill—and equal, merit-based opportunities across the board. We want our colleagues to grow with our global business. That's why we deliver sure rewards for exceptional performance and offer industry-leading benefits. Come join the team!
We are currently seeking a Human Resources Generalist to join our Air Solutions B2B Team in Alpharetta, GA
The Human Resources Generalist manages the day-to-day operations by supporting the B2B HR Business Partner through administration of human resources/LG policies, procedures and programs.
· Along with the B2B HRBP, partner with employees and leadership team for planning and executing strategic HR initiatives that support the business
· Provide daily Generalist support in the areas of workforce planning, employee relations, organizational development and talent management
· Facilitate employee engagement initiative and projects for the Alpharetta facility
· Respond to employee inquiries related to policies and procedures
· Assist in researching, investigating, and resolving employee performance or conduct matters
· Bachelors' degree in HR or business related field
· Minimum 4 years of HR Generalist experience or related HR function
· Excellent technical capabilities (MS Office), HRIS systems (UltiPro or similar HRIS systems)
· Strong understanding and working knowledge of Federal and State employment law
· Experience in supporting remote employees
LG Electronics, USA Inc.; LG Mobilecomm USA, Inc., LG Mobile Research USA LLC, and Zenith Electronics LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the Company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics.