LG Electronics USA, Inc. Materials Associate in Huntsville, Alabama
Location Huntsville, Alabama
Department (Org 2) Solar - S20313
Job Requisition 21894
LG Electronics Solar Factory (B2B)
At LG we make products and services that make lives better, easier and happier through increased functionality and fun. Put simply, we offer the latest innovations to make “Life Good” – from home appliances, consumer electronics, vehicle components and mobile communications to business innovations in digital signage, air conditioning, solar and LED lighting. As a global leader, we strive for greatness in product leadership, market leadership and people leadership to realize our growth strategies.
We offer an environment that enables colleagues to demonstrate their capabilities, focus on their work and create value. At LG, you're encouraged to take a creative and individual approach to challenges with strong emphasis placed on performance and skill—and equal, merit-based opportunities across the board. Come join the team!
We are currently seeking warehouse supervisor to join our factory set up team in Hunt sville , AL as part of the new LG Electronics Huntsville solar module factory.
This warehouse Supervisor will report to a Manager of material team and will be responsible for warehouse management, material/finished products location, physical inventory counting, raw material to production line, system transactions, 5S, safety management including forklift, temperature humidity control, etc.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Overall ownership of physical and system control via ERP (Oracle).
• Ensure systemic accuracy of inventory.
• Responsible for periodical / occasional material physical counting.
• Support material transfers, supplier payment control.
• Supervise and prevent obsolete material and minimize the fiscal loss.
• Material KPI reporting (Long term inventory, obsolete inventory, etc.)
• Support and responsible for material data request from HQ.
• Local Supplier evaluation, price control, supplier listing etc.
• Source and manage competitive supplier pool for local material sourcing.
• Responsible for data request from HQ procurement team.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Minimum of 3 Years experience in material / procurement(purchasing) experience preferred
• Skillful Excel, Power point is required.
• Oracle knowledge and experience
• Six Sigma Belt is preferred
• Numerical confidence and precise & logical personality
Your Total Rewards Package will include:
100% company paid premium medical, dental and vision benefits, (NO monthly premiums/no cost to employee)
A competitive 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan and you're immediately vested in the c ompany matching contributions.
Tuition Reimbursement effective Day 1 of Service
Performance based Incentives
Employee Product Discount and many of our Products
LG Electronics, USA Inc.; LG Mobilecomm USA, Inc., LG Mobile Research USA LLC, and Zenith Electronics LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the Company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics.